Here are five simple questions to ask yourselves before you shop for a mattress.
1) What price range is within your budget?
Be realistic with that figure and if possible be flexible +/- $100.00
2) What type of bed best fits your body?
Firm or soft. Too firm and you wont be able to sleep, To soft and you will be wishing you picked the firm one.
2) Are you looking for something long term or is it more of a transitional mattress? Something that will last you around 1-3 years?
If you're stationed here temporarily for work; or if you're a college student just passing through; or you're currently renting an apartment and waiting to upgrade to a bigger place.
4) Will this mattress last me 15 years?
Yes, all mattresses will still stay and be a mattress after 15 years. WHAT YOU NEED TO ASK IS WILL IT STILL BE SUPPORTIVE. AFTER VERY EXPENSIVE RESARCH MOST NOT ALL MATTRESS ARE EFFECTIVE/ SUPPORTIVE FOR ABOUT 7 YEARS.
5) Why do all the mattress have different names?
It does make it difficult to compare and shop for a mattress. The answer is easy. It is simply to confuse the consumer. For over 40 years Mattress King has helped many shoppers find the right mattress and withen their budget. We will tell you upfornt if the mattress will do its job, based on what YOU have told us what you are looking for.
We would like to EARN your Buisness Not just GET your business!
2952 W. Devon Ave. Chicago IL, 60659
(773) 743-5120 - (773) 997-5184 (Accepts text messaging)